What are the Seniors Choice adult programs . . .
- Environments designed to help maintain and improve participant's physical and mental well being
- Supportive atmosphere to interact with peers
- Relief for families who are caring for a dependent parent or spouse
- Ideal for the older adult with some physical limitation or disorientation
- Certified by the State of Colorado Health Department
Seniors Choice provides . . .
- A safe environment with trained and caring staff
- Daily exercise programs
- Activities that encouragee mental stimulation
- Opportunities for socialization and personal enjoyment
- Catered hot noon meals
- Health and wellness monitoring
- Support counseling, information and referral to participants and their caregivers
- The opportunity for participants to tailor their day by choosing the activities they want
Please Call Us for a free information packet: 303-344-0046