This is a sample of the activities that are offered through SENIORS’ CHOICE Adult Day Program. Each day is broken down in the following agenda:
- 08:00 - 09:00 a. m. Welcome and make yourself at home
- 09:00 - 10:15 a. m. Enjoy your choice of beverage and review the news with friends
- 10:00 - 10:45 a. m. Get moving & grooving with morning exercise choices
- 10:45 - 11:30 p. m. Your choice of a small group activity
- 11:30 - 12:30 p. m. Catered meal served
- 12:30 - 01:00 p. m. Independent quiet activity which may include music, reading aloud or old-time radio shows
- 01:00 - 02:00 p. m. Large group activity fun
- 02:00 - 03:00 p. m. Select one of the small group activities
- 03:00 - 04:00 p. m. Refreshments and end-of-day activity
- 04:00 - 05:00 p. m. Independent activities and wrap up the day
- Make yourself at home and wrap up the day are the built-in respite periods each day.
- These respite periods include staff supervision, peer companionship, relaxing music and independent activities.
- Weekly health programs will present health issues and aging topics of interest to the participants.
- Four times a year group planning session will be held accenting our participant’s interests.
- Computer time with a large variety of websites to visit.
- Weekly health check of blood pressure, pulse and weight.
- Certified nursing assistant onsite.
- Information and referrals for additional services are available.
Please Call Us for a free information packet: 303-344-0046